TOGAF® 9 Course - Foundation and Certified (Level 1 and 2) Live online
This course is designed to enable candidates to develop the knowledge of the terminology and basic concepts of TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2 and principles of Enterprise Architecture. Candidates will also be able to analyze and apply knowledge of TOGAF® standard.
TOGAF® 9 Foundation and Certified (Level 1 and 2) training course is delivered by Architecture Center Ltd and is accredited by The Open Group®.
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF Standard) is a framework for enterprise architecture which provides a comprehensive approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an enterprise information architecture.
After this course participants gain an understanding of the necessary knowledge to achieve certification by examination for TOGAF® 9 at Level 1 (TOGAF® 9 Foundation) and Level 2 (TOGAF® 9 Certified).
- prepare for TOGAF examination and become TOGAF Certified
- obtain C-level support when implementing EA in your organization
- adopt and implement tools and practical examples of Enterprise Architecture
Price of the course includes:
- Delivery of four-day TOGAF® 9 Course - Foundation and Certified (Level 1 and 2) training course conducted live online by a certified and experienced trainer
- Exam voucher for „TOGAF® 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam”
- Modern online training platform
- The Open Group official TOGAF® Version 9.2 coursebook (English language version, PDF)
- Set of training materials: TOGAF 9 accredited training course handouts, workbook and sample exam tests (PDF)
- Certificate of training completion
Multimedia presentations, group exercises and discussion, practical workshops, case study and online practice tests.
Licensing and accreditation:
TOGAF® 9 Course - Foundation and Certified (Level 1 and 2) training course provided by Architecture Center Ltd is accredited by The Open Group® and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF® Certification for People Program.
Architecture Center Ltd is a member of The Open Group® consortium, The Open Group Architecture Forum, The Open Group ArchiMate® Forum and The Open Group IT4IT™ Forum.
This course is addressed to anyone willing to master the knowledge about TOGAF® standard at certified level:
- Enterprise architects
- Business architects
- IT architects
- Application architects
- Data architects
- Software architects
- System architects
- Solution architects
- Infrastructure architects
- Process architects
- Product managers
- Operational managers
- Senior managers
- Basic Concepts
- Core Concepts
- General Definitions
- Introduction to Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Enterprise Continuum and Tools
- ADM Phases Level 1
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Architecture Governance
- Views, Viewpoints and Stakeholders
- Building Blocks
- ADM Deliverables
- TOGAF® Reference Models Level 1
- TOGAF® 9 Level 2
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM
- Architecture Content Framework
- Architecture Capability Framework
Training materials are based on TOGAF® 9 Courseware and have been accredited by The Open Group®.
This training course is offered live online (instructor-led) in the following locations:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
For all upcoming terms see course calendar.
Net price per person:
The training course net price per person includes the exam voucher. The applicable price is shown in the course calendar and depends on the course location.
Check the course price in the course calendar.
In order to obtain the TOGAF 9 Certified certificate it is required to successfully pass both exams: „TOGAF® 9 Part 1 Exam” and „TOGAF® 9 Part 2 Exam” or to obtain a positive result from the „TOGAF® 9 Combined Part 1 and Part 2 Exam”.
Detailed information about the TOGAF® examination path is available on The Open Group website.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
It is mandatory to purchase the training course including the certification exam voucher.
Certification exams for TOGAF® standard are held at Pearson VUE Test Centers, an international examination network located in major cities worldwide. The exam voucher is valid for 1 year following the date of its purchase.
Candidates arrange the exam date with Pearson VUE on individual basis. The list of Pearson VUE Test Center locations is available at www.pearsonvue.com.
More detailed information about TOGAF® examination you can find at The Open Group website.
We Grow TOGAF Experts
Why to choose Advised Skills and take part in TOGAF course? TOGAF framework is the most prominent and reliable Enterprise Architecture in the world.
We pay close attention to build positive learning environment for you
We really do care about the details. Positive and efficient learning environments are key to our attendees' success in preparation to TOGAF exam. We aim to create a comfortable conditions for learning that optimise the ability of attendees to learn:
- Climate of safety and open authentic conversation
- Modern online training platform, classes conducted live by qualified instructors
- Seasoned, certified and experienced instructor team
- Well-structured and compelling schemes that translate into high exam scores
- Accredited training materials and many interactive online exercises