TOGAF® 9 COURSE - CERTIFIED (LEVEL 2)
This course is designed to enable candidates to extend their knowledge and skills of TOGAF Standard, Version 9.2 from fundamental to certified level.
After this course participants gain an understanding of the necessary knowledge to achieve certification by examination for Level 2 (TOGAF® 9 Certified).
TOGAF® 9 Certified (Level 2) training course is delivered by Architecture Center Ltd and is accredited by The Open Group®.
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF Standard) is a framework for enterprise architecture which provides a comprehensive approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an enterprise information architecture.
After completion of this course and successful certification examination at Pearson VUE Test Centers attendees obtain TOGAF® 9 Certified certificate.
- prepare for TOGAF examination and become TOGAF certified professional
- obtain C-level support when implementing EA in your organization
- adopt and implement tools and practical examples of Enterprise Architecture
Price of the course includes:
- Delivery of two-day TOGAF® 9 Certified (Level 2) training course conducted live online by a certified and experienced trainer
- Exam voucher for „TOGAF® 9 Part 2 Exam”
- Modern online training platform
- The Open Group official TOGAF® Version 9.2 coursebook (English language version, PDF)
- Set of training materials: TOGAF 9 training course handouts, workbook and sample exam tests (PDF)
- Certificate of training completion
Multimedia presentations, group exercises and discussion, practical workshops, case study and online practice tests.
Licensing and accreditation:
TOGAF® 9 Certified (Level 2) training course provided by Architecture Center Ltd is accredited by The Open Group® and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF® Certification for People Program.
Architecture Center Ltd is a member of The Open Group® consortium, The Open Group Architecture Forum, The Open Group ArchiMate® Forum and The Open Group IT4IT™ Forum.
This course is addressed to anyone who needs to extend her/his fundamental knowledge of TOGAF® (TOGAF® 9 Foundation) to certified level (TOGAF® 9 Certified):
- Enterprise architects
- Business architects
- IT architects
- Application architects
- Data architects
- Software architects
- System architects
- Solution architects
- Infrastructure architects
- Process architects
- Product managers
- Operational managers
- Senior managers
- Course Introduction
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Architecture Development Method - Level 2
- Architecture Partitioning
- Guidelines for Adapting the ADM
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework
- Course Summary
Training materials are based on TOGAF® 9 Courseware and have been accredited by The Open Group®.
This training course is offered live online (instructor-led) in the following locations:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
For all upcoming terms see course calendar.
Net price per person:
The training course net price per person includes the exam voucher. The applicable price is shown in the course calendar and depends on the course location.
Check the course price in the course calendar.
To obtain the TOGAF 9 Certified certificate, it is necessary to obtain a positive result on the „TOGAF® 9 Part 2 Exam” and be an existing TOGAF 9 Foundation certificate holder.
Detailed information about the TOGAF® examination path is available on The Open Group website.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
It is mandatory to purchase the training course including the certification exam voucher.
Certification exams for TOGAF® standard are held at Pearson VUE Test Centers, an international examination network located in major cities worldwide. The exam voucher is valid for 1 year following the date of its purchase.
Candidates arrange the exam date with Pearson VUE on individual basis. The list of Pearson VUE Test Center locations is available at www.pearsonvue.com.
More detailed information about TOGAF® examination you can find at The Open Group website.
We Grow TOGAF Experts
Why to choose Advised Skills and take part in TOGAF course? TOGAF framework is the most prominent and reliable Enterprise Architecture in the world.
We pay close attention to build positive learning environment for you
We really do care about the details. Positive and efficient learning environments are key to our attendees' success in preparation to TOGAF exam. We aim to create a comfortable conditions for learning that optimise the ability of attendees to learn:
- Climate of safety and open authentic conversation
- Modern online training platform, classes conducted live by qualified instructors
- Seasoned, certified and experienced instructor team
- Well-structured and compelling schemes that translate into high exam scores
- Accredited training materials and many interactive online exercises