ArchiMate® 3.1 Course - Foundation and Practitioner (Level 1 and Level 2) Live Online
This course is designed to provide candidates with a high quality learning experience based on the application of ArchiMate® concepts in Enterprise Architecture modelling.
Training course actively engages attendees in a set of practical learning activities and enables the most
effective acquisition of knowledge and skills required to use ArchiMate® 3.1 language.
ArchiMate® 3 training course is delivered by Architecture Center Ltd and is accredited by The Open Group®.
ArchiMate® is an international standard established by The Open Group®. The standard describes the graphical language for enterprise architecture modelling.
This training course is intended to enable the learners to develop the skills and knowledge required to perform effective Enterprise Architecture modelling using the ArchiMate® 3.1 language.
During the training course participants learn about the structure of the language, as well as its concepts, principles and assumptions. The training focuses to great extent on practical exercises consisting in analyzing and creating models compatible with the ArchiMate® 3.1 standard.
After completion of this course and successful certification examination at Pearson VUE Test Centers attendees obtain ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner certificate.
- prepare for ArchiMate® examination and become ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner
- use modelling notation designed specifically to develop enterprise architectures
- adopt the approach that will accelerate your architecture practice
Price of the course includes:
- Delivery of two-day ArchiMate® 3 Course conducted live online by a certified and experienced trainer
- Exam vouchers for „ArchiMate® 3 Part 1 Exam” and „ArchiMate® 3 Part 2 Exam”
- Modern online training platform
- The Open Group official ArchiMate® 3.1 Specification coursebook (English language version, PDF)
- Set of training materials: ArchiMate® 3.1 accredited training course handouts, workbook and sample exam tests (PDF)
- Certificate of training completion
Multimedia presentations, group exercises and discussion, practical workshops, case study and online practice tests.
Licensing and accreditation:
ArchiMate® 3 Course provided by Architecture Center Ltd is accredited by The Open Group® and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group ArchiMate Certification for People Program.
Architecture Center Ltd is a member of The Open Group® consortium, The Open Group Architecture Forum, The Open Group ArchiMate® Forum and The Open Group IT4IT™ Forum.
This course is addressed to anyone willing to acquire the knowledge about ArchiMate® language:
- Enterprise architects
- Business architects
- IT architects
- Application architects
- Data architects
- Software architects
- System architects
- Solution architects
- Infrastructure architects
- Process architects
- Product managers
- Operational managers
- Senior managers
- Course introduction
- Basic Concepts and Definitions of ArchiMate® 3.1 language
- Language Structure
- Generic Metamodel
- Modeling relationships
- Motivation Modeling
- Strategy Modeling
- The business layer
- The application layer
- The technology layer
- Physical Elements
- Modeling cross-layer dependencies
- The implementation and migration extension
- ArchiMate® viewpoints and views
- Language Customization Mechanisms
- ArchiMate Examination Program
- Course summary
Training materials are based on ArchiMate® 3.1 Courseware and have been accredited by The Open Group®.
This training course is offered live online (instructor-led) in the following locations:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
For all upcoming terms see course calendar.
Net price per person:
The training course net base price per person includes the exam voucher. The applicable base price is shown in the course calendar and depends on the course location.
Check the course base price in the course calendar.
In order to obtain the ArchiMate® 3 Practitioner it is required to successfully pass both exams: „ArchiMate® 3 Part 1 Exam” and „ArchiMate® 3 Part 2 Exam”
Detailed information about the ArchiMate® examination path is available on The Open Group website.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
It is mandatory to purchase the training course including the certification exam voucher.
Certification exams for ArchiMate® are held at Pearson VUE Test Centers, an international examination network located in major cities worldwide. The exam voucher is valid for 1 year following the date of its purchase.
Candidates arrange the exam date with Pearson VUE on individual basis. The list of Pearson VUE Test Center locations is available at www.pearsonvue.com.
More detailed information about ArchiMate® examination you can find at The Open Group website.
We Grow ArchiMate Experts
Why to choose Advised Skills and take part in ArchiMate course? ArchiMate provides instruments that allow enterprise architects to describe, analyze, and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way.
We pay close attention to build positive learning environment for you
We really do care about the details. Positive and efficient learning environments are key to our attendees' success in preparation to ArchiMate exam. We aim to create a comfortable conditions for learning that optimise the ability of attendees to learn:
- Climate of safety and open authentic conversation
- Modern online training platform, classes conducted live by qualified instructors
- Seasoned, certified and experienced instructor team
- Well-structured and compelling schemes that translate into high exam scores
- Accredited training materials and many interactive online exercises